Tuesday 13 April 2010

Photo of the week: Firoz and twins



I was walking around the side roads on my own for the first time since I arrived in Satlhkira. It was a Friday afternoon, the sun was cooling off and the place was for once pretty quiet. I spotted two little boys down a sideroad and they willfully posed for the camera...but being a crap photographer, the shot was pretty crap! Suddenly Papa comes out and when he sees me he hails me to come to him. At first I was thinking 'Shit' but then I said to myself no it'll be fine he looks friendly. Of course, when I came closer I realised there was never gunna be a problem as the papa was our organization's accountant and a guy who I am now pretty good friends with.

He was more than happy to pose for a shot with his bewildered twins.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael!

    Hope you're doing well. I've just caught up on all the posts that you've written since arrival, and I have to tell you that this is one of the best, most personal and at the same time informative experience/travel blogs I've ever read. The cockroach post was the funniest one, and the post about women the most moving. I've signed up to follow your posts today, so hopefully from now on I will read them without major delays. The pictures are amazing, keep them coming!

    Be safe and keep writing!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete